The Difference Between a Clover and a Shamrock.... The other day my friend told me the difference between a shamrock and a clover, I thought they were the same thing but apparently not, who knew, but I thought it was kinda interesting. A clover is like what you see at home. It has round leaves and one on a stem and they are big. A shamrock is little and has bunch on a stem and the leaves go in on the tips and look like hearts. St. Patrick used it to try to convert people to Christianity when he came to Ireland. He said it represented the trinity. There were three leaves- father, son, holy ghost, and each was shaped like a heart cause they all love you; and they were on one stem to represent three in one. I thought it was pretty cool anyways. That is the difference.

No comments:
Post a Comment