Thursday, September 25, 2008

Temple Bar


Sepember 7th, 2008....


Temple Bar

Temple Square or Temple Bar, yes, they have a temple square in Ireland too, but it’s much much different than the one in Salt Lake!! But it’s really cool. Temple Bar has preserved its medieval street pattern, with many narrow cobbled streets. It is a culture quarter in Dublin city. It has lots of cute little shops, live music, and restaurants; and at the center is Temple Bar. It was pretty cool. And it has a grand atmoshpere at night when it comes alive with tourists and locals all just looking to have a little craic. Craic (pronounced crack) is Gaelic for fun. The first time I heard it atour guide said let’s all have some craic, I was all sorts of confused! I’m sittin there thinkin what is he talking about, the only thing I could think of was the drug, luckily he shortly explained :) Temple Bar though is a great taste of Dublin.

No comments: